Scandinavia and the World
advert

Comments #9814113:


Bend the truth on your job application 15 4, 9:52pm

@MiskisM I don't hate it because 90% of the time it's used for something idiotic; there are a lot of phrases like that. I hate it because the idiotic users make it easy to ridicule the other 10%, who REALLY don't need more ridicule.





advert