Scandinavia and the World

Comments #9674507:

Godzilla has official Japanese citizenship. 29 8, 7:41pm

@Xavier You only need a passport to travel. You want to be the one to deny Godzilla travel?
Drivers license is needed if you have a car or need to drive. I would actually love to see that car. I bet it's a Toyota.
DMV is Department/Division of Motor Vehicles only in the US. For example in UK DMV is Deserted medieval villages.But I bet if Godzilla has a DL the photo will be as fucked as ours :D

America wearing England's shirt