Odds and Ends
She knows whats going to happen
10 6, 9:47pm
Rzeczpospolita in a nutshell (I have nothing to do in my life):
- Sometimes she makes two different decisions at once.
- Really tolerant for national, ethnic and religious minorities (usually).
- Very sumptuous.
- Internally broke. Hussars, all wars and egocentric nobility have left the treasury empty.
- Excited at the thought of French fashion.
- Not very good at colonization.
- A little late with the acceptance of trends in art.
- Always interested in what is happening with Hungary.
- Sometimes she gets irritated when she hears the full name of the (present) Poland, and then he tries to explain that after all that is a kind of surname, so he can also legally call himself Rzeczpospolita too.