Odds and Ends
20 5, 2:57am
Only people who don't get their "news" from Murdoch's propaganda empire. So, in no particular order:
- All of America's intelligence community;
- The Republican-majority Senate Intelligence Committee (as shown in their recent report on the matter - they differ with Democrats in how effective they think it was, but they agree that Putin tried);
- Rudy Giuliani, when attempting to justify Don Jr.'s untruthful testimony before the SIC ("Sure, they gave us data on Clinton, but we didn't use it, so...NO CONSPIRACY!");
- Around 60% of Americans; and
- The Trump Administration, which just closed down their cybersecurity advisor's office.
Hope that helps.