Scandinavia and the World

Comments #9774235:

Play date 22 6, 12:35am


I never knew it was called that in English, so thank you for that information! :)

In Swedish that kind of typing is called "pekfingervalsen", which would translate into "the index finger waltz".

Originally the name was used for short pieces of piano music, played only with the index fingers and meant for beginners to practice their technique on.
But when typewriters became commonplace the name was reused for the same style of typing as well.

America wearing England's shirt