Scandinavia and the World

Comments #9847718:

Brand New Equipment 4 11, 9:49pm

@Hinoron to put you out of your misery (if you see this): Drjóli is a (rude) slang term for penis in icelandic, usually (but not always) for a big one. You could call a person this and it would be the same as calling them a bellend in England (not much used).