Scandinavia and the World
advert

Comments :

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 1 month ago #9391368

Nooooooooooooooo!!! Why are there upvotes and downvotes?! No one other than me will upvote my comments!!

Topic: What's On Your Mind #94 22 days ago #9395253

btbn

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #94 23 days ago #9395000

Ok, I'll try to upvote this comment a bunch of times just because I'm bored

UPDATE: gave up

Brightest Sheep in the Field 25 days ago #9394457

Actually.. at least some of the time, what happens is a ram has a paint pad strapped to his belly, then he's released into a field of ewes.
The farmer knows which ewes are pregnant by the fact they have bright paint spots on their back.

Lavender

16 F
Topic: test of nest and votes 25 days ago #9394272

@Dayvi Maybe you could add a system that won't allow you to vote on a comment more than once. Actually, you probably should...
Self votes should also be disallowed.

Topic: NEW nested comments 1 month ago #9391219

@Dayvi
I really appreciate all the hard work you're doing for this site, I do. That said, could we please get rid off the nesting comments and go back to how things used to be?

Smithi

21 M
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 8 days ago #9400315

@Finn123 nice upvoting your own comment 16 times btw XD

Finn123

20 M
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 7 days ago #9400329

@Iateapenguin
"This is coming from someone who thinks people need to be less butthurt"

Absolutely.

"who thinks it's perfectly fine to post offensive comments and images about a contentious subject like Islam"

I have no clue what you're talking about, I don't remember posting any islam related images, nor have I ever posted anything offensive about islam either. Besides, even if had, it wouldn't be any worse than the trolling of Smithi and Svenskefan since they're obviously both looking to annoy. :P

In case you thought I was offended by something here, I am not, since I am inoffendable. It just occured to me that if you can't allow innocent jokes about the arabic phrase for "god is great", you can't allow intentionally provocative mongol slurs either.

Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 3 days ago #9401670

@waffledinosaur @Aurinkolasit
Finally! A little girl that i can stalk and send nasty emails to! My evil plan develops further, soon i will become the most creepy guy in ze world!!!

Lavender

16 F
Topic: Finland denial thread 6 days ago #9400910

@SvalTheBard Please provide proof.

Finn123

20 M
Topic: Associations 4 days ago #9401412

Swedish military

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: Associations 7 days ago #9400365

sweden religion

Finn123

20 M
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 8 days ago #9400305

@Svenskefan "mongolfinn"

This is horrible racism, since Finns are not mongols and calling Finns such is basically looking to insult and cause havoc. Basically the same if you said that Germans are all just "N-word"s. :no:

Tulisilli

314 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #95 8 days ago #9400220

feels good

image

Banana Republic 14 days ago #9398024

This comic really separates the innocent readers from others.

Topic: What's On Your Mind #95 9 days ago #9399959

I'm sad, comforting myself by eating nutella >8(

Finn123

20 M
Topic: NEW nested comments 1 month ago #9391319

@Dayvi Also, I have discovered that you can up- or downvote any comment you want as many times as you want. I really hope that's a bug, and that you will fix it.

Edit: I'll assume all the dislikes in my comment are people testing that out :D

plgirlpl

18 F
Topic: What's On Your Mind #95 8 days ago #9400206

Mum took away my brother's computer and his phone. This is so funny :XD:

Brightest Sheep in the Field 28 days ago #9393502

Y'all know why scotsmen wear kilts, though?

'cause sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away.

Dutchbag

18 M
Moderator
Topic: IDEA FOR A NEW COMIC! 2 months ago #9378158

kaksoispiste de de de de de

The whale in the room 7 days ago #9400586

I really love the fact that Denmark gave the whale his beer. He's such a softy :-)

Finn123

20 M
Topic: NEW nested comments 1 month ago #9391315

So we're now getting new features that nobody asked for and nobody likes, instead of features that people have asked for. For example buttons to easily use tags and emoticons like green and :angry: Not that I'd want that, but I've seen people (dorena) asking for it.

To be fair though, the upvoting thing is fine, just make it look prettier. And make it not to require the whole page to reload.
But as a summary I'd like go back to original.

Rizzy423

28 F
Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 7 days ago #9400328

Ok, this is to everyone here:

CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE WE ARE IN POLANDBALL!?*
It's beyond annoying now.

*this is not relevant to anyone where who is not fluent in English and it is a coincidence that you sound like this. And @Smithi, you cannot make that excuse because I know for a fact you are fluent in English!

Brightest Sheep in the Field 28 days ago #9393560

While sheep thievery is no longer an issue, English farmers now have the problem of spontaneous Sheep Raves.

RadBaron

47 M
Fishy Situation 6 hours ago #9402672

Fish oil explosives may result in herring loss....

*run duck hide*

Csillag

22 F
The whale in the room 5 days ago #9401148

Can we get "Fuck my life"-Netherlands as an avatar? It would express my last 3 or so months perfectly.

Topic: Let us hear your accents!!! 8 days ago #9400252

Wow, well done everyone. *slow clap*

Full on idiocy.

228 10 days ago #9399567

CLeAnlInEsS, pInEaPpLeS (NaSty, DanERoUs FrUiT) AnD ExErsIzE! hOOrAy!!!

Banana Republic 10 days ago #9399398

this is probably the dumbest comic humon has done yet

Air-tight defence 21 days ago #9395686

Denmark probably shot Sweden on purpose, out of habit!

advert