Scandinavia and the World
Advert

Comments :

Crez

18 F
Favorite Friends 11 minutes ago #9361463

@elisan Yeah! I'm waiting for Iceland to win, I like your songs mostly every year too TT~TT I want all the Nordics to have a win each at least!

Topic: Eurovision 2015 14 minutes ago #9361462

@Ghostsoul #9361461

Yeah, like the person who abandoned me to watch Eurovision and doesn't come back until way after the show's over :p

Topic: Eurovision 2015 18 minutes ago #9361461

Eurovison, more like time to see who your real friends are.

emeadow

14 F
Topic: Truth and False 2 27 minutes ago #9361460

@Amerikhastan honestly, i've never even heard of it.

Do you watch youtube alot?

Cakeofdoom

16 M

Online Now
Topic: Confessions 27 minutes ago #9361459

@FairyLisa
ouch
right in the feels :'c

EricTheRedAndWhite

21 M

Online Now
Topic: Erik the Red and White's mead hall 30 minutes ago #9361458

@filkerdave
Yes, they did, and that's incorrect in my book.

Aleksanteri

21 M

Online Now
Topic: Youtube videos share them :) 34 minutes ago #9361457

Nightwish Wishmaster - The Misheard Lyrics

Topic: UK SatW meeting! 35 minutes ago #9361456

@PatrikM13 #9361183

IDK what I'll be doing at that time exactly, but it is just before I start university. I may be able to meet up, possibly not.

IIRC, it's @Rizzy423

EricTheRedAndWhite

21 M

Online Now
Topic: Tell us your salary! 38 minutes ago #9361455

@Dilma
Honestly, no I won't. I'm still suspicious, even if I don't say it out loud.

Map of Europe 38 minutes ago #9361454

There ought to be Poland driving a stolen Mercedes there.

Fantasyfreak

19 F

Online Now
Topic: What's on your mind #88 39 minutes ago #9361453

"As you might have noticed, Ukraine isn't part of Eurovision this year. Anyway, here's Russia with a song about peace"

"When Cyprus gets 12 points from Italy it's neighbouring voting but when Norway gives Sweden one it's good taste"
Edward af Sillén our swedish commentator for Eurovision :D

Cakeofdoom

16 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask anything about Korea 44 minutes ago #9361452

@bombfrompluto
Ehrr... i think we are misunderstanding each other xD
... or maybe i'm just stupid ...
but let's just ignore me

Aleksanteri

mmmmmhhh.... fondue.

image

Dilma

67 F
Topic: Tell us your salary! 1 hour ago #9361449

@EricTheRedAndWhite
But will you stop thinking that I'm a troll?

Topic: What's on your mind #88 1 hour ago #9361448

@filkerdave
Luckily it was just a subdermal injury! The bump was so big though, I was basically pinned down to stop me from touching it or looking at it in case I freaked out :P

Karen

33 F
Favorite Friends 1 hour ago #9361447

@MarcusZMonkey I have no clue what you're talking about. Is the year 2014 where you are? How are you posting into a future webpage? Is there a Timeportal extension for Firefox out there or something?

Or does a girl singing "Unbroken" have some sort of hidden undertext about racial diversity that I totally missed?

Did you honestly just assume that we not only entered the same band twice in a row, but that they entered the same song twice in a row as well?

Topic: What's on your mind #88 1 hour ago #9361446

I have to figure out how much of a gift to give my cousin for her wedding.

Topic: Youtube videos share them :) 1 hour ago #9361445

Topic: Ask anything about Korea 1 hour ago #9361444

@Cakeofdoom
I don't know what's so hard to understand here. In the case of South Korea v. Germany, let's say we have half the population of Germany but 1/6 the space, which makes Korea more dense. Berlin, the densest city in Germany doesn't even make it to the top 50 densest cities in the world.
Bigger population + Smaller area = higher density

Europe is the second densest continent, but that's because it's a small area compared to the others. And "high density" areas in Europe look like nothing compared to high density areas in Asia (India, Philippines, Japan,Macau, Hong Kong...).

Topic: Erik the Red and White's mead hall 1 hour ago #9361443

@EricTheRedAndWhite #9360406 Dunno, did they?

Topic: What's on your mind #88 1 hour ago #9361442

@Iateapenguin #9361417 Owies. Watch for concussion!

Aleksanteri

21 M

Online Now
Topic: Meanwhile in.... 1 hour ago #9361441

image

Topic: No particular need, but why not? 1 hour ago #9361440

@America-sama #9361428 Compared to many places, NYC *is* expensive. (I find cheaper than London for most things other than bottles of wine and beer)

Topic: The Swiss Chocolate Shop (part 2) 1 hour ago #9361439

@EricTheRedAndWhite #9361429 :D

Topic: Cute pictures (NSFW and SFW) 1 hour ago #9361438

So people have started doing this to their pet turtles...

image

image

image

image

image

Aleksanteri

21 M

Online Now
Small Talk 1 hour ago #9361437

image

Topic: Gif Thread! (NSFW and SFW) 1 hour ago #9361436

Bored in the UK Parliament? That's what air guitars are for! :)

image

EricTheRedAndWhite

21 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask stuff about Iceland 1 hour ago #9361435

@Thaakius
And that's all fine. It's a common misconception that 'fermented' is "just a nicer way of saying 'rotten'". They do mean two different things.

Topic: Meanwhile in.... 1 hour ago #9361434