Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 6 seconds ago #9243819

@Bopnan *bluush*

Bopnan

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 44 seconds ago #9243818

@ProudSwede
*kisses*
Specially if it's with you. ;)

Party time 2 minutes ago #9243817

Huh. When I was five, I was embarassed and grossed out because I was going to turn 6 - "sex" years old. :P
I'm amazed MissCake is just one year younger than me and never realized it. :O

imaGecko

Topic: What's on your Mind #68 5 minutes ago #9243816

@Dorena I must say, I actually like the Deponia games. Though the humor got kinda cringeworthy at some points

Topic: TvTropes 5 minutes ago #9243815

Challenge Seeker - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChallengeSeeker
Hates Being Touched (which ironic, as my boyfriend fits the Cuddle Bug trope perfectly) - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HatesBeingTouched
Ridiculous Procrastinator - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RidiculousProcrastinator
Sir Swears-a-lot (probably something to do with being Australian...) - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SirSwearsalot
The Xenophile - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheXenophile
Apologises A Lot - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ApologisesALot
Beware The Nice Ones (It's unpleasant) - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BewareTheNiceOnes
Deadpan Snarker - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeadpanSnarker
Neutral Good - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeutralGood

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 7 minutes ago #9243814

@Bopnan *kisses*
mhmm! ^ ^

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's on your Mind #68 7 minutes ago #9243813

@imaGecko
The most recent favorite I have is the Deponia Trilogy.
Because it has an awesome story!
I absolutely LOVE it!!! :D

Bopnan

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 8 minutes ago #9243812

@ProudSwede
*hugs tight*
Well, I like to be cuddled. :D

How to house break your pup 9 minutes ago #9243811

can i print this out and share it with some of the local pet shops?

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 10 minutes ago #9243810

@Bopnan *blush*
no, i think youre just a big cuddlemonster ^ ^

SwissCross

33 F

Topic: What's on your Mind #68 10 minutes ago #9243809

I bought those stamps today :D

image

and I will get a new fridge.

imaGecko

Topic: What's on your Mind #68 11 minutes ago #9243808

@Dorena What has been your favourite game recently?

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's on your Mind #68 14 minutes ago #9243807

@imaGecko
I mostly care about the stories.
The game mechanics can be absolute shit if the story is good! :XD:
I really really like stories! :yes:

JS_Elcano

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 15 minutes ago #9243806

@Aamurusko #9243802
It will ;3 you won't be able to resist, if you still think in that it's because you want to dance. ;D

Bopnan

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 16 minutes ago #9243805

@ProudSwede #9243801
*kisses!*
Pff? You don't believe me?

imaGecko

Topic: What's on your Mind #68 17 minutes ago #9243804

@Dorena But stories have to be quite good for me to care. I mostly care about game mechanics and aesthetics.

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's on your Mind #68 19 minutes ago #9243803

I'm reading about shrooms...
Still want!!!

@imaGecko
But singleplayer are those with the best stories! *nods*

Aamurusko

23 F

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 20 minutes ago #9243802

@JS_Elcano
No no no, this will not happen! I must be drunk to agree to it ahah ;D XD

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 21 minutes ago #9243801

@Bopnan *kisses cheeks*
pff, suure!

imaGecko

Topic: What's on your Mind #68 22 minutes ago #9243800

@Dorena I find coop most fun, then single player, then multiplayer

Topic: Dear (blank) (Fake Letters) 26 minutes ago #9243799

Dear Edexcel,

It's highly unjust and erroneous to radically change both the structure and nature of a BTEC course, half way through said course with no warning. It strikes me that in bowing to Michael Gove, you may have destroyed thousands of lives with a poorly thought out idea.

Yours faithfully, @EnglishCheeseMan .

Bloodblender

29 M

Too big for Denmark 26 minutes ago #9243798

@Keichwoud
...and a peninsula.
But you are right. Denmark is a watery country.

Bopnan

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 27 minutes ago #9243797

@ProudSwede #9243796
I love you, too!!
I'm a fat and hairy ogre. :)

No problem!

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 29 minutes ago #9243796

@Bopnan *blush* i love you!
so.. what kind of monster are you?

JS_Elcano

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. V 30 minutes ago #9243795

@Aamurusko #9243782
:3 I'm sure it will be absolutely hilarious!
I just know some basic moves of House Dance, but I don't have any clue of how dance with a couple or of any other type of dance! XD

Bloodblender

29 M

Oh no he didn't 30 minutes ago #9243794

@Viperalister
Humon forgets that there were also plento of slaves from the slavic region. However, all this was over a thousand years ago, so even that is no longer a touchy subject here.

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's on your Mind #68 33 minutes ago #9243793

@imaGecko
But....alone games are cooler than multi-player! :O

Bopnan

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 34 minutes ago #9243792

@ProudSwede #9243791
*cuddles*
This monster is glad such a lovely girl likes him. ^ ^

Enjoy it!

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 35 minutes ago #9243791

@Bopnan youre a wonderful, adorable monster!

*cuddles* ooooh

imaGecko

Topic: What's on your Mind #68 35 minutes ago #9243790

@Dorena
I'll try to play games but I actually dislike playing games alone sometimes. And some days just noone wants to play with me ._.
Luckily there is noone really bothering me right now