Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 12 minutes ago #9205224

@Nanga
Ah... its not letting me copy it so I can paste it into google translate. :(

87b 17 minutes ago #9205223

MOST DISPLEASING THAT PHOTOSHOP DID NOT GET LUNCH TODAY... MOST DISPLEASING. AS IF SNIPSTER WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO DEPRIVE PHOTOSHOP OF WHOLESOME MEAL... OR HOW EVER TASTY SNIPPY COULD BEES.

Topic: If you want to know stuff about the USA (part 3) 21 minutes ago #9205222

@Rossum
I can help out with California too if you want me to. ^^ (Well, Northern California to be specific.)

Nanga

19 M
Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 27 minutes ago #9205221

@MeddlingAmerican lately at my state http://notimundo.com.mx/politica/muere-de-paro-respiratorio-nino-herido-por-leybala/9418 that's really, really depressing. The government just approved a law to use firearms against any public protest against the goverment itself. They really don't care, children die for no reason.

Topic: If you want to know stuff about the USA (part 3) 28 minutes ago #9205220

@Nanga
Depends on where you live. Some places its $4 and others $3.50. It also depends on what store you buy it at.

Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 35 minutes ago #9205219

@Nanga
That's depressing. These are children. How can they not care... :(

Topic: Ask about Russia (part 2) 36 minutes ago #9205218

@Velf
I was only asking because of the article... not because I had previously thought Russian men were like this. But thank you.

81 41 minutes ago #9205217

SHOE THERUM SNIPPY! DOES YOU UNDERSTANDS YET OR ARE YOU SIMPLY STILL A FEEBLE SHOE?

Nanga

19 M
Topic: If you want to know stuff about the USA (part 3) 45 minutes ago #9205216

I've heard there's Ben & Jerry's ice cream for 4 dollars a pint... Is that true? I have to pay almost three times for that down here :(

Velf

35 M
Topic: Ask about Russia (part 2) 48 minutes ago #9205215

@MeddlingAmerican #9204805
Yes, we do. And we also grabbing their hairy butts right on the streets. Now that was kidding. To the topic.
Russia is a big country with 140 mln of population that has various national, religious and social background. In some regions ogling can cost you a severe beating from the relatives and friends of the girl, and despite accusations of barbarism common in the civilized world, ogling a woman is generally considered mauvais ton.
Though I understand you. When I was 16 and went to the US 20 years ago, Americans were shocked by the fact that I could speak English, knew how to make a tie knot, ate with a knife and a fork, knew what a shower curtain is, and how to tuck it inside the tub, and besides that, knew how to wear a two-piece suit.
From my side I was shocked by the way my classmates were discussing their sexual prowess among the strangers, the number of teenage pregnancies, and bunch of other stuff that is not related to this topic:)

Nanga

19 M
Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 54 minutes ago #9205214

@MeddlingAmerican perhaps they have no family left in México, and/or their families are in the US and they have no choice, I've heard of many cases like these. It's something really sad anyway. And the issue hasn't been appointed by the Mexican goverment in that specific way, also they simply don't care, I dislike mexican politics.

Topic: @bobmaster100 55 minutes ago #9205213

@MeddlingAmerican @Filipa
Well, he probably went to sleep now since he's offline.

Topic: What's on your mind #63 56 minutes ago #9205212

@Filipa here you go http://www.gbafun.com/game.php?id=3780

I think you need an account to save I think.

it looks like a cloud and you can "save process" or "load process" to get to were you let off

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: What's on your mind #63 56 minutes ago #9205211

Woooooooooork... T_T I need sleeeeeeeeeep...

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Warn Reasons 57 minutes ago #9205210

@Grovesimus
IMO, you do swear less, but the Lucifer thing is still there. :3

Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 58 minutes ago #9205209

@Nanga
No. You don't understand. These children are running across the desert unescorted by any adult! They arrive in America without any adults. If some bad guys wanted to set up a sex slave ring then this is the perfect scenario to snatch them up and make them part of it.

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: What's on your mind #63 59 minutes ago #9205208

@AmericanButterfly
...gief site plz?

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: @bobmaster100 59 minutes ago #9205207

@MeddlingAmerican
Let him feel the consequences of sleep deprivation when he's a grown-up. *evil face*

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Mepsu Yearbook 2014 1 hour ago #9205206

@bobmaster99
It's an almost duckface. But the face that lingers is a duckface. Therefore, it's a duckface.

Topic: @bobmaster100 1 hour ago #9205205

@bobmaster99
Fine. Don't. Suffer. Your choice.

Nanga

19 M
Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 1 hour ago #9205204

@MeddlingAmerican
It's not like they're encouraging them to, but certain economic conditions in México leaves them with no choice but to look after the american dream. And many of those children are also from Center America whose conditions are fair worse than mexican poverty. And well, most of the time, families moving illegaly to the United States barely speaks Spanish, and have no money and possibilities to get any legal way to go to the US for a better life.

EDIT: And moving through the desert, well, it's mostly desert in the northern states of the country anyway, where the US border is.

Filipa

I'm gonna go to work in 5 minutes, so no. xP

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: 4th selfie thread! (post selfies here) 1 hour ago #9205201

@Hadeis
A beard must look epic on you.

Topic: Mepsu Yearbook 2014 1 hour ago #9205200