Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

205 4 minutes ago #9267827

ah, who knew, the Xandars are in this story as well.

204 8 minutes ago #9267826

Hmm, I should have wrote this when they first got the car x (and since I haven't gotten around to reading all the comments someone may have said it already) so -- Ride, Captain, Ride! On your mystery ship!

Taska

17 F
205 12 minutes ago #9267825

Wow, it's an action!)))
So, mister Snippy, what you're gonna do?
PS: And, yeah, Happy Halloween!

Topic: Celebrity Crush? 27 minutes ago #9267824

Well, I'll mention this because I finally said it to myself. I have fallen under the spell known as 5 Seconds of Summer thanks to a friend of mine. Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin are my favourites.

image
image (He's wearing a pug shirt. How can I say no?)

Now let me go think for a moment.
image

Jacob

17 M

Online Now
Topic: The difference between states in the US 43 minutes ago #9267823

@EnglishCheeseMan They aren't allowed to separate.

Kiwiana

21 M
Topic: Ask anything about New Zealand 1 hour ago #9267822

@EnglishCheeseMan Think the differences are the same as everywhere else...Those in the city are generally more materialistic, time pressured and relatively insular to their rural counterparts. The city has far more services that the citizens take for granted while the country people does not have the stresses of the city, a high reliance on their cars, and very costly internet.

205 1 hour ago #9267821

Engineers' state is concerning me.
But woah, this is clearly putting an end to the peaceful road-trip.

Impkat

24 F
Moderator
Topic: The difference between states in the US 2 hours ago #9267820

@EnglishCheeseMan
I really hope they separate. And soon.

eustoma

24 F
Topic: Idea for a new comic? 2 hours ago #9267819

(Finnish participant comes at 17.10)

For couple of days you could see on every finnish news page somesort of news about this. "The funniest man in he world is a finnish!"

I'd love to see SatW Finland joke about something :D

205 2 hours ago #9267818

@Bell4U Thank you so very much! Happy Birthday to you too then.

Kiwiana

21 M
Topic: Ask anything about New Zealand 3 hours ago #9267816

@America-sama I think the flag staying the same chances are still fairly high....I'd like to see a change though.

Office Pet 3 hours ago #9267815

@TheBrewer What?

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267814

@ProudSwede #9267812
*hugs*
I'm living my life on my own way. I take the opportunities and meet the people that I want. You should do the same and live your life your own way.

Saga, I need to go to sleep now. Good night! I love you a lot! Sleep well!

Lavender

999 F

Online Now
Topic: Forum quote book 3 hours ago #9267813

@Ghostsoul
"Imagine Lavender in your house, during night, wearing only a white négligée, with a knife with rusted blood stains walking swiftly and silenciously from shadow to shadow."
--Vexillo

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267812

@Bopnan *hugs*
maybe if i was like everyone else, who parties and sleeps with people and aremt afraid of talking to people. But i dont wanna do those things. if i can be with you i dont want to be with anyone else. i still feel like you should have the opportunities to meet people and try different things though

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267811

@ProudSwede
*hugs tight*
Maybe. You're still very young to have such thoughts.

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267810

@Bopnan theyre important to me
*hugs* is it weird that i want to be with you for the rest of my life?

Topic: The Sushi thread (and food from Japan)! 3 hours ago #9267809

@EnglishCheeseMan
Definitely easier.

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267808

@ProudSwede
They are not as important as yours.
*hugs* And you are adorable.

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267807

@Bopnan cant you talk about them anyways?
*hugs*youre wonderful
*blush*

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267806

@ProudSwede
Because I don't need to! I'm always fine!
*hugs even tighter* I love you as much!
*kisses cheek* You're welcome. ^ ^

205 3 hours ago #9267805

So, revival/takeover time?

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267804

@Bopnan you dont talk much about your feelings though
*hugs tightest* i love you so much
just.. Thanks for being you

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 3 hours ago #9267803

@ProudSwede #9267801
Don't you worry. If I weren't fine, I would have told you.
*hugs tighter*
And I love you, too. Thanks for what?

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 4 hours ago #9267802

@Bopnan *hugs tight* i love you nico, im so sorry for all that.. thank you..

Mexicana

20 F
Topic: Ask anything about Mexico <3 4 hours ago #9267800

@JS_Elcano
XD bah siempre lo hago.
Yo se que ya me extrañabas jaja Es que ahora tengo trabajo ;___;

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 4 hours ago #9267801

@Bopnan you dont seem fine..
...*hugs*

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 4 hours ago #9267799

@ProudSwede
I'm fine. Getting ready to go to sleep.

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #24 4 hours ago #9267798