Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

Battle Cry 7 minutes ago #9233737

@Keichwoud because there is a video where norwegian soldiers says "til valhall"

Topic: Tell stories about your past/present crushes 23 minutes ago #9233736

@Filipa
There was no time!!!

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Whats your birthday? 32 minutes ago #9233735

@mewmewcupake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Tell stories about your past/present crushes 35 minutes ago #9233734

@Cakeofdoom
You could've baked another cake and throw it very far away! D'=

Topic: Tell stories about your past/present crushes 36 minutes ago #9233733

@Filipa
You sat up this situation, it was either me or the kitten :stare:

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Tell stories about your past/present crushes 37 minutes ago #9233732

@Cakeofdoom
*gasp*
Murderer!

Don't blame me for your crimes!

Topic: Tell stories about your past/present crushes 38 minutes ago #9233731

@Filipa
*Kills the kitten*
:stare:
look....
look at what you made me do :stare:

Filipa

@mewmewcupake My god...

Filipa

23 F
Moderator
Topic: Tell stories about your past/present crushes 40 minutes ago #9233727

@Cakeofdoom
I do care. But it is too late now. The kitty had a taste of you...it wants the rest. D'=

Deadrama

16 M
Topic: DeadRama's and plgirlpl's shenanigans 46 minutes ago #9233726

@plgirlpl

*hugs*

Haaaaaaaaaai! How are you on this cloudy morning? c:

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 49 minutes ago #9233725

@Aamurusko #9233723
All right, me too Aamu. ^^

plgirlpl

17 F
Topic: DeadRama's and plgirlpl's shenanigans 50 minutes ago #9233724

@Deadrama
*hugs*
morning!

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 51 minutes ago #9233723

@JS_Elcano
^^ i hope a bit later i will feel better

Topic: What's on your mind? No 67! 51 minutes ago #9233722

@LouThunders
Yeeeeup :P I got an electric blanket for Christmas. And for my birthday this year my Mum is paying my rent :XD:

Topic: Itsy-Bitsy Things About YOU! 53 minutes ago #9233721

I frequently forget that other people have thoughts and feelings, and I expect them to react purely logically, or I expect them to react in the same way I would to the same stimulus.

I also frequently have days where I feel as though I'm an automaton, and am totally empty inside of emotion and feel physically hollow. It's a weird feeling.

When I get angry with people, properly angry, I have a really bad habit of going into a rage and emotionally manipulating them. I've only done this 3 or 4 times ever, and I always feel like total scum for doing so and try to find a way to make it up to them, but it scares me that I'm capable of doing it. It's awful. It's the reason I never drink anymore.

Perfect Creature 1 hour ago #9233719

I'll admit to being a cat person, I adore cats.... But pugs are their own special brand of ugly/stupid cute. *shrugs* I don't even really know what I mean

Topic: Your country's electricity pylons 1 hour ago #9233717

@LouThunders :D

Topic: What's on your mind? No 67! 1 hour ago #9233716

@LouThunders I got salt and dashi for my birthday from my mother. I was pretty happy.

Topic: What's on your mind? No 67! 1 hour ago #9233715

@Dorena Ok then. I'm trusting you...

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 1 hour ago #9233714

@Aamurusko #9233712
Oh okay. Curasana cielo. -)

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #18 1 hour ago #9233713

@Bopnan
morning..

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 1 hour ago #9233712

@JS_Elcano
just headache, dear..

Topic: Education talk 1 hour ago #9233711

Also here is my list of Subjects:

Biotech (Mix of Biology and Chemistry)
Danish
English
German
Latin
Physics
Math
AT (teachings about how getting a job and all of that works)
Social Studies
And last, but not least i also have Drama classes.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 1 hour ago #9233710