Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

204 16 minutes ago #9265457

@abowden Tour de France!

KawaiiAru

15 F

Online Now
Topic: Magical Girl Anime Recs! 19 minutes ago #9265456

@Rapture
Hmm, I've heard about Nanoha for quite a long time, but I never got around to watching it...Maybe I'll try it soon.

KawaiiAru

15 F

Online Now
Topic: Magical Girl Anime Recs! 19 minutes ago #9265455

@mewmewcupcake
I'm currently watching Tokyo Mew Mew! Thank god it's on Youtube!

KawaiiAru

15 F

Online Now
Topic: The Kawaii Krab 23 minutes ago #9265454

@Cakeofdoom
Hello! *waves back*
I've been very Kawaii, how about you?

KawaiiAru

15 F

Online Now
Topic: Ask anything about the Philippines 25 minutes ago #9265453

@MeddlingAmerican
Yes, most definitely. We're crazy about basketball.

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 39 minutes ago #9265452

@Candynaline
ah okay!

Fawley

20 M

Online Now
Topic: GPSL Episode II: Attack of the Penguin 43 minutes ago #9265451

@Iateapenguin I went out but I'm not hungover :P
Haven't got it yet :p

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 43 minutes ago #9265450

@Cakeofdoom it was excuse for people to give up, and since no one knows what one capable of doing even itself, as long staying out the "very end".

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 49 minutes ago #9265449

@Candynaline
yes yes, but what does that have to do with my comment? :P

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 50 minutes ago #9265448

@Cakeofdoom arite :P it implies that sometimes 'when you think you not able, you ought to strive instead of relenting'

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 59 minutes ago #9265447

@Candynaline
I would like to know what you meant when you comented on my comment. But okay you don't have to tell me *shrugs*

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 1 hour ago #9265446

@Cakeofdoom #9265443 do you need to?

Topic: The Poochie Thread (NSFW?) 1 hour ago #9265445

@MeddlingAmerican
My parents also had a Cocker Spaniel when I was born, but it was just the English version of the breed. Later they changed their breed to the Cavalier King Charles because it's not as stubborn as Cockers (as a fan of primitive and spitz dogs, I still see the Cocker as a relatively easy breed though, but my mother just saw Cockers a bit too stubborn for her).
It's just pitty that the Cavalier is a very sick breed, but luckily the Cavalier that now lives with my father has not had any diseases so far. He just has a shorter muzzle than they usually do, so he snores pretty much.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. VI 1 hour ago #9265444

image

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 1 hour ago #9265443

@Candynaline
I would respond if i understood what the hell you're trying to say.

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 1 hour ago #9265442

#9265420 a cliched excuse.

there's sayings, your mind is your boundary. but to each his own xP

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 1 hour ago #9265441

@bombfrompluto
Well the intention of the quote isn't bad, it's not even the wrong way to present the idea of working hard to reach one's goals. It's just, from my knowledge, factually wrong.

204 2 hours ago #9265440

That's beautiful~~
i love the lightning in the first panel, the storm, and the dynamic feel in the last panel.

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 2 hours ago #9265439

I guess it's quoted from Eleanor Roosevelt but anyways.

Topic: Marvellites assemble! 2 hours ago #9265438

@Meelis13 #9265421
Mmm it's really tempting... I will think about it, 8 euros it's not too much, less than some videogames and read is educative jeje.

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 2 hours ago #9265437

"You must do whatever you think you can't do" - Luisa Rey, Cloud Atlas.

Topic: The Poochie Thread (NSFW?) 2 hours ago #9265436

@MeddlingAmerican
Yes they are very common to hunt rabbits and sometimes hares too.

Topic: Ask anything about Korea 2 hours ago #9265435

@bombfrompluto Aye shall never be enough dumplings :3

204 2 hours ago #9265434

Every panel in the last couple of issues is wallpaper material

Topic: Wise Words From the (Sorta) Elderly 2 hours ago #9265433

@cakeofdoom
I'm surprised you think so already at such a young age!
Hmm, seems like public opinion is more keen on my quote.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. VI 2 hours ago #9265432

@Aamurusko
We can -) in vessels we can use echo sounding ^^

198E 2 hours ago #9265431

The Grand Hotel (and its surrounding) seems like having a lot of time and space errors...
wait, where's 198a~d?

Topic: Ask anything about Korea 2 hours ago #9265430

@Candynaline
Always. Dumplings, always.

197 2 hours ago #9265429

if the journal was turned into action comic (?) it would be awesome :D
so.... does DEX's face regrow?

Topic: What's on your mind 73 2 hours ago #9265428

Waow!
I just met some religious people who handed out leafletters on the street, i have never seen that before :O