Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask anything about Israel. 19 seconds ago #9329894

@MeddlingAmerican #9329882

Maybe you'll like this.

Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 4 minutes ago #9329893

@EnglishCheeseMan
Oh well. *shrugs*

-----

The last time I did it was in highschool to root for our football team. After that, nope. Haven't really had an occasion to do so.

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 6 minutes ago #9329892

@MeddlingAmerican

Maybe... this:

In Helmand province, Afghanistan, we tried building a brand new and very nice park for the locals of a town we recently captured/liberated. However, I think the park fell into disuse and it became a hub for terrorists.

Ummm... Nope. Their just doesn't seem to be :no:.

#9329884

Not as such, all kids are crazy, so I blend in. Do you ever use facepaint?

Dan

O
Topic: Leonard Nimoy Memorial Thread 7 minutes ago #9329891

image

image

image

image

Topic: SkandiForum 8 7 minutes ago #9329890

@EricTheRedAndWhite Haha. Okei

Topic: Leonard Nimoy Memorial Thread 7 minutes ago #9329889

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

1931-2015.

Topic: SkandiForum 8 9 minutes ago #9329888

@NorwaySwedenDenmark
Jeg mener at han ikke rigtig tænker over om noget han siger kan skabe debat. Han siger det bare.

plgirlpl

18 F
Topic: Truth or False 11 minutes ago #9329887

@MeddlingAmerican
Yes, I do ^^

Have you ever won anything?

Topic: SkandiForum 8 11 minutes ago #9329886

@EricTheRedAndWhite Hva mener du?

Topic: SkandiForum 8 11 minutes ago #9329885

@Svenskefan Jepp

Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 12 minutes ago #9329884

@EnglishCheeseMan
#9329879

Then you were a strange kid. :p

Topic: Ask anything about Norway 12 minutes ago #9329883

@Svenskefan In Norway you mostly just say "USA" or "Amerika"

Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 13 minutes ago #9329882

@EnglishCheeseMan
No I meant stuff they've done that trolls terrorists that may have been reported in your news, but you don't know? Okay...

Topic: Ask anything about Norway 13 minutes ago #9329881

@Svenskefan As far as I know, yes. Any organised religious-life philosophical group gets some money from the state. This includes then secular-humanism and non-theistic religions

Dan

O
Topic: Leonard Nimoy Memorial Thread 13 minutes ago #9329880

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 14 minutes ago #9329879

@MeddlingAmerican #9328414

Anecdotally, I was always terrified of facepaint. I never used it and I always kept away from people who had it, as though they were lepers.

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 15 minutes ago #9329878

@MeddlingAmerican #9329876

Well MI5 did try recruiting Jihadi John, so I think it really just goes to show that ISIS is where it's at now.

Other than that, I like totally don't know, y'know? Because it's not like I read that magazine at all :no:.

<.<

>.>

Topic: Which is your favorite superhero? :D 30 minutes ago #9329877

My favorite superhero is Holger the Dane.

Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 31 minutes ago #9329876

@EnglishCheeseMan
So... Has British intelligence been upt o anymore cheeky attacks like this? :3

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: Ask anything about the Jewish people (number 2) 32 minutes ago #9329875

Very sad about Leonard Nimoy too.

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 33 minutes ago #9329874

@Jacob #9329869

And Darfur.

Topic: Ask about Nigeria 34 minutes ago #9329873

@Ikechi1
How's everything going? Are elections still on for March 28th?

Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 36 minutes ago #9329872

@Jacob But a perfect world is a dream i guess. I feel bad about the artifacts.

Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 36 minutes ago #9329871

@EnglishCheeseMan Zionist Union actually but that works too.

Topic: Leonard Nimoy Memorial Thread 37 minutes ago #9329870

Finally another memorial thread that actually makes sense.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

Jacob

17 M

Online Now
Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 37 minutes ago #9329869

@palestine_yazan yeah, It would be nice if the UN had some actual teeth and strength (and wasn't controled mostly by China, the U.S., Russia, France, and Britain) that they could actually protect human rights and dignity and crush forces of evil like ISIS

EnglishCheeseMan

19 M

Online Now
Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 42 minutes ago #9329868

@palestine_yazan #9329867

Egg.

Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 42 minutes ago #9329867

@EnglishCheeseMan guess what?

Topic: ISIS destorys ancient stautes in a museum. NSFW 44 minutes ago #9329866

@Jacob Tell me about it. I wish all able armies would just destroy them (IS) and be done with it.

EnglishCheeseMan