Scandinavia and the World
Advert

Comments :

meroni

18 F

Online Now
Topic: The Laboratory 3 minutes ago #9390266

@Australian-Person
It's very nice of you, but no need to thank me for that.
You're the one who should have won :)

TWMBA

15 M
Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 17 minutes ago #9390265

@AmericanButterfly
lol, I just wanted to show my good side.

Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 24 minutes ago #9390264

@TWMBA ~9390262 your face looks like "What did you say about me you little b*tch?"
reminds me of this

(◡‿◡✿)

(ʘ‿ʘ ✿ ) “what you say ‘bout me”

(ʘ‿ʘ)ノ✿ “hold my flower”

✿\(。-_-。) “Kick his ass, baby. I got yo flower”

TWMBA

15 M
Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 48 minutes ago #9390263

Soz for the bad quality.

TWMBA

15 M
Topic: The 8th selfie thread (NIL): 49 minutes ago #9390262

image

Topic: The Laboratory 1 hour ago #9390261

@meroni #9390259
As thanks for nominating me for best newfag, congrats on winning, by the way.

Topic: What's your Heritage? 1 hour ago #9390260

@Aurinkolasit You're welcome:-)

meroni

18 F

Online Now
Topic: The Laboratory 1 hour ago #9390259

@Australian-Person
I just noticed I received a badge from you. Thanks :)

Topic: What's your Heritage? 2 hours ago #9390257

@PrincessOphelia #9390255
On another note, thanks for creating this thread. It was a nice idea.

Topic: What's your Heritage? 3 hours ago #9390255

As the creator of this thread, I think I should weigh in right now before things get cray-cray. "Ancestry" is a very interesting topic and many people (mostly American) like to talk about it. That said please be courteous of others. Just because you don't care about something doesn't mean you should act like it's inferior to you. If what you say has the ability to piss people off, then you probably shouldn't say it. This goes for EVERYONE. :-)

meroni

18 F

Online Now
Topic: Whats your birthday? #2 3 hours ago #9390254

@LouThunders
Happy 20th Birthday! ^^

Roaring twenties, now.
Pizza :p

Topic: Finish the sentence of the person below you 3 hours ago #9390253

...He realize a gist of his homosexuality after taking a peek on Jorge Gonzalez auf fernsehshow, Deutchland Topmodel catwalking. Despite his fame, it was unknown if Dieter also concern about...

meroni

18 F

Online Now
Topic: The Laboratory 3 hours ago #9390252

@LouThunders
Ah, I see :D
Black is a good colour, I wear a lot of it too. :stare:

I read he's joining an Italian team for 6 months. I am not sure of the details, though. Does it mean he will return to Chelsea? I don't know.

Yeees, exactly.
There is a Men's World Handball Championship I have been following recently. I am not interested in Handball but Egypt's playing and seems to be doing well so I want to see. :p
Won against Norway a couple of days ago and will play against South Korea soon. : >

Healthcare 3 hours ago #9390251

*insert muti-paragraph rant about my person beliefs about the new US healthcare system*
#thanksobama

227 3 hours ago #9390249

All of that time building a pixel house for nothing

Jacob

17 M
Topic: U.S. 2016 election thread. Probably NSFW 4 hours ago #9390247

@JOL Before the last event he had an event with an all black audience

Name recognition is too important a factor for you to brush away like that

You seem to be ignoring things that contradict your stance just to keep your stance, so I am done discussing this.

Topic: Character RP - OCs allowed and encouraged 4 hours ago #9390246

@Dutchbag Canada and Sweden.

Topic: Nordic cottage 2 4 hours ago #9390245

@oneeighthfennoswede Real talk! I think we should redistribute some roles that are claimed by accounts that haven't been on for a few months. It's just a thought.

Topic: Nordic cottage 2 4 hours ago #9390244

@Luna13 I drew you, Ms. Mexico

227 4 hours ago #9390243

Awesome! I like how this creature\robot looks like!

Luna13

19 F
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 4 hours ago #9390242

@Dorena
But why would you risk that? :XD: wouldn't you want to live while exploring Home World?

Topic: SkandiForum 9 4 hours ago #9390241

@EricTheRedAndWhite Jeg lurte bare fordi dere i DF ser ut til å bry dere veldig mye om dyrevelferd og lurte derfor på hva DFs syn på det var

Moby is a Dick 4 hours ago #9390240

@billy: Therefore Inuit Tribes are Nordic now? Good to know <Sarcasm>...

jbdemesa

21 F
Topic: buttfie thread 5 hours ago #9390239

It was a joke really on my part, but good for you @iateapenguin for being the first brave person to actually post such.

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 5 hours ago #9390238

@Luna13
Yes, but I still want to live there either way! :XD:
I would probably die, but that's okay!

Luna13

19 F
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 5 hours ago #9390237

@Dorena
I don't know if that's how it'll appear but that's what I can imagine it possibly looking like!!

Luna13

19 F
Topic: Nordic cottage 2 5 hours ago #9390236

@Hlascko1204
Oh what did you draw? *looks at the drawing*

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 5 hours ago #9390235

@Luna13
I already want to live there! *.*

Luna13

19 F
Topic: What's On Your Mind #93 5 hours ago #9390234

@Dorena
Yeah like giant crystal pillars everywhere, the floors, buildings all made of crystals.

Advert