Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

Comments :

JS_Elcano

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 14 minutes ago #9235034

@Aamurusko
:( I will find how.
Anyway I think that here they keep the parcel 15 days I have time to return. : D

Deadrama

16 M

Online Now
Topic: Boobs! (NSFW) 15 minutes ago #9235033

Yes, I had to

image

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 22 minutes ago #9235032

@JS_Elcano
i think dear they can't get it, but i do not know how it in Spain, in Russia i can get parcel only with my passport.

JS_Elcano

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 25 minutes ago #9235031

@Aamurusko #9235027
I'm back! : D
The parcel still don't arrived to Zaragoza, I will say my parents to go an take them when they arrive, so I can open them when I return. ^^

Deadrama

16 M

Online Now
Topic: DeadRama's and plgirlpl's shenanigans 38 minutes ago #9235030

@plgirlpl moooorning honeybuns! c:

Topic: Dear (blank) (Fake Letters) 57 minutes ago #9235029

Dear bureaucrats,

thank you very much for the form you sent me to fill out and send back in 30 days. I have some questions about it:
1. Why do you give me only 30 days to answer you, when you normally need about 6 months (or more) to make a decision? Ok, I get I'm not the only one, but still...
2. Sorry, but the form is confusing. You're asking me about my income of the last 6 months, so why do I have to give you the salary certificate of 2013 too, which is older than 6 months?

Sincerely,
a confused citizen.

Deadling

33 M
Topic: Boobs! (NSFW) 1 hour ago #9235028

@MeddlingAmerican I love that even the black people's giant balloon boobs are white. :XD: But ahem. When it comes to personal preference, I prefer real boobs. But surgeons have gotten better at fake boobs lately. Some you can hardly tell now.

@Iateapenguin Aye, I come on here, disappointed that no one posts boobs! And yes, my fiancee says it's quite painful to run, without proper support.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 1 hour ago #9235027

@JS_Elcano
Okay.)

JS_Elcano

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 1 hour ago #9235026

@Aamurusko #9235021
^o^ Thanks! I go to say goodbye to my grandparents I will be here soon. -)
*hugs*

Perfect Creature 2 hours ago #9235025

@Iowa Maybe, but we could use those NATO planes for that. Our current defense relies on artillery and that is not so good if the Russian air forces bomb it. So we have a choice: Join NATO and risk provoking Russia, or stay neutral like before and hope Russia doesn't find any excuse to get hostile. The general public seems to still favor neutrality, but those in power would like to join, it seems.

I'm somewhat pro-NATO myself. Russia will find some excuse eventually anyways. They have been trying for a while. Those child custody allergations, for example.

Topic: Idea for a new comic? 2 hours ago #9235024

Newcomer! First time in Scandinavia this week (Norway - for now) , and must say I loved it! As a portuguese living in Ireland, I must say I have become a keen observant of how we perceive people from other countries, and yes stereotypes. That's why when I came across your comics I became an instant fan! I have noticed Portugal is not yet in, so how about...

Since we are also obsessed with salted fish - here is some historic framing http://history.stackexchange.com/questions/8334/why-are-the-portuguese-so-obsessed-with-salted-codfish - I thought you could get us in perhaps as Norways' moustached soccer lovin' cod fish eating friend? Just a thought! Skal!

Topic: Save Dumbo's mom! (petition) 2 hours ago #9235023

*signed*

Okay, i know this sounds harsh, but an entire petition for just one animal??
It seems like a waste of time to organize this, there are a 1000 more important things to be addressed even when it comes to animal wellfare. 1 animal is nothing compared to the amount of poorly organized farms and such :/

Februarymuffin

8 F

Online Now
Topic: Education talk 2 hours ago #9235022

@Aurinkolasit #9235018
Yeah... my term started last week but I ended up skipping Thursday and Friday... -__-''
I hope the rest of this week goes better. :P

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 hours ago #9235021

@JS_Elcano
Ahah, Mr. Elcano accept my official congratulations!

JS_Elcano

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 hours ago #9235020

@Aamurusko #9235017
Jajajaj well I think that here rules changed for me, it fitted everything! XD (¡Magia!)

Topic: What's on your mind? No 67! 2 hours ago #9235019

@Iateapenguin
I just looked it up, and honestly, it doesn't look like something I'd try at all. Sausage belongs on the pizza, not in it.

If my pizza should be combined with another dish, then I would prefer a closed Margherita pizza with spaghetti bolognese filling. (This kind of pizza is actually one of my favorites, especially because it's a combination of two great Italian dishes)

Topic: Education talk 2 hours ago #9235018

@Februarymuffin #9235016
A great beginning for this term: the first day back and we're already procrastinating.

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 hours ago #9235017

@JS_Elcano
I traveled a lot, and I realized that the capacity of the suitcase depends on the amount of things that need to be put inside. But not vice versa! XD

And there is always something to be placed there with difficulty.
If you take a larger suitcase - will be the same. ; D

Februarymuffin

8 F

Online Now
Topic: Education talk 2 hours ago #9235016

@Aurinkolasit #9235014
I stayed home today, if it makes you feel any better.

AgProv

52 M
Little Princess 2 hours ago #9235015

Reading this with appreciation and humility. Why was I not born Danish.... I can't help feeling that if this was Britain, that poor kid wouldn't stand a chance. He'd have had the queer tendencies knocked out of him and the other kids would have made his life living Hell at school. Leaving him with a trauma to last the rest of his life... yet it was absolutely accepted in a way that, I fear, would never have happened here. a wonderful story - wish it could have happened here!

Topic: Education talk 2 hours ago #9235014

I really don't feel like going to a lecture today... Will I regret it later if I just stay at home?

JS_Elcano

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 hours ago #9235013

@Aamurusko #9235011
OKay don't worry Aamu. ^^
Now I'm doing again the suitcase, but this time I have pick one much bigger, in the other didn't fit my things! XD

Topic: What's on your mind? No 67! 2 hours ago #9235012

@mewmewcupake
Because there are loads and loads of way more tasty toppings that you can have! And different sauce bases too :P
I like a barbecue base with bacon, chicken and onion *drool*

@EricTheRedAndWhite
Yup haha, we have those too :XD:
The chain I work in, until recently, did a crust that was stuffed with hot dogs. That was too damn far. :P

Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 hours ago #9235011

@JS_Elcano
I do not know, meaninglessness of everything that exists, gripped me together with a fever. : D

Topic: Save Dumbo's mom! (petition) 2 hours ago #9235010

This elephant, Raju (whose story kind of reminds me of Dumbo's mom)

image

was "a slave to drug-addicted owners, chained up and used for begging money for 50 years before being set free over a month ago". When she was saved, she shed tears, she actually cried. Unfortunately, her former owners are now demanding to get her back and there's apparently a chance that she might be taken back to slavery. If you want to prevent that and help her, please sign this petition (and feel free tell others of it too).

I found this piece of news here.

I hope it's not against forum rules to mention this petition here?

JS_Elcano

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Welcome on board our ship! Aamu&Elcano. NSFW. IV 2 hours ago #9235009

@Aamurusko
About what you want to talk now Aamu? :)
Maybe let the conversation of yesterday for other moment in which you feel better? -)

Topic: SkandiForum 7 2 hours ago #9235008

Og her har vi så nogen flygtninge som netop har afsløret sig selv. Hvis de virkelig var så desperate som de foregiver at være, så ville de ikke have den frækhed at klage over maden.

Som Kim Møller, Uriaspostens webmaster, så passende formulerer det:
Hvis en flygtning brokker sig over maden, så er han ikke på flugt og bør hjemsendes.

Number13

16 M
Topic: Help me learn Russian 2 hours ago #9235007

@Lavender Extra, unnecessary, unneeded, redundant, etc.
But it may vary depending on context.

Little Princess 3 hours ago #9235006

I finally understood, he was so nice and calm because his parents didnt force him into the male gender role as many other parents do!..right?

Topic: Education talk 3 hours ago #9235005

@Znipster
Nogen bestemte noveller du synes skulle inkluderes?.