Follow Scandinavia and the World:
Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr

YouTube / Special Lion Pin / subReddit

Comments :

Vivimusic

23 F

Online Now
Topic: Ask Anything about Canada 2 1 minute ago #9137352

@SuomiOnParempi No problem. I added you up there. :)

MrZurab

17 M
Topic: Easter 6 minutes ago #9137351

happy easter to everyone :D Wish you Joy and happiness forever and ever
Christ is risen! Indeed, He is risen!
image
image
@Swedizh
cheers! გაუმარჯოს! Skål!
image

Manwhat

O

Online Now
Back to the old 8 minutes ago #9137350

That hair looks very nom-able.

Adobson

28 M
Admin Moderator
Topic: Deleted Comments 16 minutes ago #9137349

@Tashie, your comment ID 372069 has been deleted by moderator @Adobson.

Topic: What's on your mind 57 30 minutes ago #9137348

@Iateapenguin or if the person they prefer isn't there.....
stick to the better friends

Topic: What's on your mind 57 36 minutes ago #9137347

@GallGaidheal
I'm fairly popular... but apparently certain friends can't be trusted to be there when I've had a shitey day

Back to the old 37 minutes ago #9137346

@mrnewwanderer Humon was living in England for a while, but she got home sick and decided to move back to Denmark.

Topic: What's on your mind 57 49 minutes ago #9137345

@Iateapenguin must be a bastard to organise anything

Topic: What's on your mind 57 51 minutes ago #9137344

@GallGaidheal
Yep.. let's just say that I'll never make the same mistake again

Topic: Romance Languages Thread IX 53 minutes ago #9137343

Topic: What's on your mind 57 54 minutes ago #9137342

@Iateapenguin #9137335 so you are the rejects rejects reject?

Topic: What's on your mind 57 56 minutes ago #9137341

Friend X is now grovelling.

Topic: Which country is your favorite on every continent? 1 hour ago #9137340

@Iateapenguin

I know right? How is it that the capital of New France has almost no French speakers? It's ridiculous. I like that Welsh is being revitalised as a language within Wales, because as it stood, we were no better.

N00bs off the road 1 hour ago #9137339

@CharlesXI well, remember the fuse. here is 4 hours earlier. soo when it's 2:00 pm in UK it's 10:00 pm of the day before. and you haven't yet accepted my invitation. to help you a bit. in your Ipad Clock add São Paulo as a city. I'm in the same fuse.

Topic: What's on your mind 57 1 hour ago #9137338

thinking if i should buy Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle on steam...it's almost for free.

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: Funny A$$ Pictures (NSFW and SFW) 4 1 hour ago #9137337

@Rizzy423 #9137269
*looks at the last one*
Well, there's a clear reason why I never even considered engineering.

Topic: Funny A$$ Pictures (NSFW and SFW) 4 1 hour ago #9137336

image

Topic: What's on your mind 57 1 hour ago #9137335

After a really shitty day of panic and revision, Friend X invites me out for a few drinks to cheer me up.
I put on make up, take the long walk into town, and meet Friend X.
Friend X: Friend Y just told me that he wants me to spend time with him tonight because he had a bad day, so I might ignore you a bit, is that okay?
Me: *passive-aggressive rage mode activate* You know that Friend Y only wants to spend time with you because Friend Z didn’t show up to give him support, right?
Friend X: *hurt*
Me: Yeah bitch, favouritism isn’t nice, is it? -_____-

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: Funny A$$ Pictures (NSFW and SFW) 4 1 hour ago #9137334

image

JS_Elcano

245 O
Topic: Ship Thread Yo-Ho Yo-Ho! 1 hour ago #9137333

@Smithi #9137285

I forgot that, I just have finished to watch Django, LOL fuck those slave drivers.

Mr Creepy Dress 2 hours ago #9137332

Did you know that in Spanish, the word for dress is actually a masculine word? "El vestido"

Topic: Which country is your favorite on every continent? 2 hours ago #9137331

Americas: USA
Oceania: New Zealand
Europe: Sweden
Africa: Egypt
Asia: Japan

Topic: SkandiForum 6 2 hours ago #9137330

@EricTheRedAndWhite Danmark

Topic: Which country is your favorite on every continent? 2 hours ago #9137329

@EnglishCheeseMan
Well of course :P I mean they’re diverse *in their own country* - as in they have much variation within the boundaries – but to be honest the US, for all its foreign intervention and forcefulness, teaches its citizens nothing about the world outside of North America. The vast majority can speak no other language other than English and limited, broken Spanish… It’s pretty sad. :XD:

I guess that last part is another reason why I could never put the USA in a list of my favourite countries :3

Topic: Ast Anything About Scotland 2 2 hours ago #9137328

@Caledonia
I am literally split down the middle English/Scottish - I don't know how I'd choose :(

Back to the old 2 hours ago #9137327

I don't get it.

Topic: What's on your mind 57 2 hours ago #9137326

@Deadling
I see...XD

@Dorena
...Red velvet kind of cake?

LOST 2 hours ago #9137325

@Caledonia Angela Merkel might be the new Iron Lady (perhaps even bigger than Thatcher) but she won't get me to call her Madam Chancellor...just chancellor, she has been doing fine so far.
Anyway, I hope Sister Germany (or "Madam" Germany) will fix her hairstyle into a slicked-backed blonde hair and shave that spidery moustache of her face. Same goes to her brother.

Deadling

32 M
Topic: What's on your mind 57 2 hours ago #9137324

@Willowthecollie
Oh I see it now! LOL! I've seen a lot of sex toys, and that looks like one to me.
:P

Topic: Ask anything about Ireland 2 hours ago #9137323

@Meanwhile

That sounds very sad and problematic. Have you ever been pulled towards alcohol, more than you ever felt you should?